Why a genuine Shankha is so important?
It is a symbol of profound beauty and spirituality. The shankha is a symbol of purity and auspiciousness, believed to bring good luck, prosperity, and well-being to those who embrace it.
It beckons us to embrace the divine sound within, to embark on a sacred voyage of self-discovery and spiritual growth.
May the shankha's elegance and spiritual essence inspire you to find peace, embrace devotion, and walk the path of inner awakening.
Why should I wear a Shankha?
- Acts as a spiritual shield, protecting the wearer from negative energies and evil forces.
- Create a positive aura and ward off malevolent influences.
- Bring good luck, prosperity, and overall well-being.
- It is often associated with blessings, abundance, and positive energies.
- Promote physical and mental well-being.
- Provide calmness, stress relief, and enhance concentration.
Promote purity of mind, speech, and body, leading to spiritual growth and upliftment.
- Provide blessings of deities and seek their guidance and protection in one's life journey.
FOR UPFRONT or ADVANCED PAYMENTS ONLY - production starts after payment of 70% advance or full payment. NO RETURNS / REFUND / EXCHANGE
- Item Type: Pendant
- Gold frame original Sankha: Designed with 22k gold(2.5g-3g Gold)
- Gender: Unisex
Standard Package Includes;
- 22K Gold Sankha Pendant
- Certificate for gold
- Wiping cloth
Why Ceylon Kings Shankha?
- Perfectly crafted and original Shankha
- Perfectly Functional, Energized and Blessed talisman.
Relieving Fragrance that will always calm your mind with positivity
- Attractive design
- A Breathtaking gift that they’ll never forget
- Shocking Durability
- Hand-crafted with Love. That You'll Always Feel
- Elegant and Unique Look
Processing and Delivery
All orders are carefully packed.
- Processing time: 3-5 days
- Delivery time: Worldwide: 5-10 days, Sri Lanka: 1-2 days after dispatch
Please note that all our pieces are crafted by hand and one-of-a-kind, and may, therefore, vary slightly in size, shape, and color.