Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column. All seven chakras are connected to each other and various organs within the body. Chakras are responsible for the flow of life energy. This energy is also known as Qi or Praana.
1. Root Chakra (Mooladhara Chakra)
Root Chakra is related to our connection with mother Earth. It influences our passion, creativity, youthfulness, vitality, and all our basic survival instincts. It is represented by the color red. Red is an indication of the need for logic, realistic thinking, and order in our lives.
It also symbolizes our physical strength, sexuality, and the flight and fight response that tends to activate within our body when we sense danger. It is connected with the sense of smell within the body.
2. Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana Chakra)
Symbolizes water element in the human body. Represented by the color Orange. It makes us joyful, compassionate, creative, and passionate. It influences our desires, sexuality, and our reproductive functions amongst others.
It is connected with taste, and it impacts several organs and glands, including the bladder, the lymphatic system, pelvis, the large intestine, and the female reproductive organs.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura Chakra)
This is one of the most powerful chakras that influence our personal power. It represents our personal abilities and powers, and it boosts our personal and professional success.
The yellow color of this chakra symbolizes energy vortex and fire. When this element is presented in a harmonious balance, it allows us to be highly energetic, active, confident while allowing us to respect ourselves and others.
The Solar Plexus chakra is connected with our sense of sight and adrenal glands.
4. Heart Chakra (Anahata Chakra)
This chakra is combined with the element of air within the body. It influences our professional and personal relationships.
This chakra symbolizes green color. A weak heart chakra can ruin relationships with negative vibes such as jealousy, envy, anger, distrust, and wrath.
Heart chakra impacts our sense of touch, and it is connected to several glands, such as lymph and thymus.
5. Throat Chakra (Vishuddhi Chakra)
This symbolizes our true inner voice, and our ability to communicate with others. Blue is the color of this chakra, and it is associated with our listening abilities and communication.
When it is balanced, it gives human beings a beautiful voice, artistic potential expresses creatively, and reaches a higher spiritual abode.
The Throat Chakra is connected to several organs and glands; the throat, jaws, neck vertebrae, thyroid, teeth, ears, esophagus, and the ears.
6. Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra)
This is the 'center of knowledge or monitoring’. It symbolizes the color indigo. It is associated with our sense of thought, our ability to rationalize, use logic, and conduct an analysis to reach reasonable conclusions.
A balanced Third Eye Chakra gives a very charming and charismatic mind, avoids the fear of death or troubles, also gives powerful telepathic abilities.
This Chakra is connected with the pituitary and pineal gland.
7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara Chakra)
This chakra is connected with the element of light. It is associated with several organs and glands such as the brain, hand, nervous system, and pituitary gland.
A balanced crown chakra can provide individuals with some extremely powerful abilities and potentials, such as, transcending all barriers created by the laws of nature, to possess an increased awareness of death, heightened spiritual powers, and create miracles.
- Accomplish a goal
- Decrease mistakes
- Remain Calm
- Encourage Self-growth
- Increase Intuition
- Boost self-confidence
- Stress relief
Why Lapis Lazuli?
- symbol of freedom and truth.
- enhance your intellectual abilities and memory.
- very beneficial stone for the students.
- attract promotion and success.
- helps the wearer in getting rid of depression and despair.
- a stone for inspiration.
- blocks negative energy.
- Perfect for clearing emotional baggage.
- Protection from psychic attacks.
- Enhance focus
- Helps to get rid of bad luck and evil energy surrounding you.
- Boosts and improves your relationships.
- Cures problems like alcoholism, depression, mental stress.
- Increases your physical strength and boosts immunity.
- Brings good luck.
- Brings opportunity.
- inspires attract abundance into your life.
- enhance strong and trustworthy leadership qualities.
- aiding your decision-making processes.
- enhances your capacity for resilience.
- soothes professional performance anxiety.
- supports the nervous system.
- balance of blood pressure and lower of cholesterol.
- increase friends' understanding of each other deeply.
- obtain the courage and momentum to break down difficulties.
- keep body energy in the best condition.
- break the flow of misfortune.
- amulet against evil
- stimulate digestion.
- enhance sex drive.
- eliminate frigidity.
- boost vitality.
- stimulate metabolism.
- activate the root chakra.
- ease symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia.
- accelerate the healing process of bones and ligaments.
Why Black Obsidian?
- Help with grounding
- Ward off negative or harmful energies.
- Absorb negativity that you may encounter.
- Love & Relationship
- Find a sincere partner
- Prevents cheating
- Calming for controlling anger.
- Clarity to bring focus for communication.
- Energising for lifting your mood.
- Anxiety relief.
- Courage and strength.
- Stability and grounding of the spirit.
- Muscle tension relief.
- Best stone for Aromatheraphy.
This bracelet is strung on an elastic strand that easily slips on your wrist. The elastic strand is stretchy and will stretch like a rubber band when slipped on and off.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Bead Size: 8mm,10mm, 12mm,14mm
- Bead Type: Golden Tiger eye stone
- Gender: Unisex
Standard Package Includes;
- Standard box
- Extra stone
- Extra thread
- Dream card
- Gem report
- Wiping cloth
Premium Package Includes;
- Gem report
- Dream card
- Premium jewelry box
- Extra stone
- Extra thread
- User Instructions card
- Wiping cloth
Why Ceylon Kings?
- Perfectly Functional, Energized and Blessed talisman.
Relieving Fragrance that will always calm your mind with positivity
- Attractive Original Gemstones
- 10 Years Warranty for stones and lifetime free in store repair
- A Breathtaking gift that they’ll never forget
- Shocking Durability
- Hand-crafted with Love. That You'll Always Feel
- Elegant and Unique Look
Processing and Delivery
All orders are carefully packed.
- Processing time: 1-2 days
- Delivery time: Worldwide: 5-10 days, Sri Lanka: 2-4 days after dispatch
Please note that all our pieces are crafted by hand and one-of-a-kind, and may, therefore, vary slightly in size, shape, and color.